ZIVARO is currently seeking a qualified IT intern for our Solutions & Engineering Services team. This is a paid opportunity available in the Denver or Remotely. Interested candidates should have a firm career path in Engineering, Information Systems, or Business, with solid academic training in one or more of the respective disciplines, and with excellent multi-tasking and communication skills. The summer internship program at ZIVARO may include a comprehensive curriculum consisting of a Cloud project, customer-facing interactions, ISO compliance, Opportunity management, and invoicing, Splunk development, tech stats, and a reverse internship with the leaders of the business unit.
- Having an interest in technology and all the processes that interact with tech projects.
- Ability to work with multiple groups of people in order to achieve a unified result.
- Interest and excitement in technology, project management, application development, and customer service.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize based on opportunities and effectively multitask
- Willingness to share ideas and improve processes.
- Strong desire to create, implement and produce a result within the tech landscape.
- Understanding of IT systems is desirable.
- Currently enrolled or recently graduated in any of the following majors: Computer Science, Computer Engineering, IT, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, Data Science
- Able to frequently lift up to 35 pounds
- Frequently sit for long periods at desk using computer
ZIVARO is looking for a person who is currently enrolled in a bachelor’s degree program or a recent graduate. Ideally, this person is organized, has a strong work ethic, is technologically minded. This person must have the ability to work as a member of the team, strong communication with internal and external stakeholders and have a proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment. In addition, this person would have exceptional presentation skills, a positive attitude, excellent verbal and written communication skills, and technical curiosity. If you are willing to exceed expectations and have a good attitude- this role may be for you!
U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions at Zivaro, due to security clearance and government/federal contracts held by Zivaro.
ZIVARO fully subscribes to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity. It is our policy to provide employment, compensation and other benefits related to employment based on qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. In accordance with requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act, it is our policy to provide reasonable accommodation upon request during the application process to eligible applicants in order that they may be given a full and fair opportunity to be considered for employment. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we intend to comply fully with applicable federal and state employment laws and the information requested on this application will only be used for purposes consistent with those laws.