SW Developer Intern
ZIVARO is currently seeking a qualified IT intern for our Solutions team. This is a paid opportunity available in the Denver or Remotely. Interested candidates should have a firm career path in Engineering, Information Systems, or Business, with solid academic training in one or more of the respective disciplines, and with excellent multi-tasking and communication skills. The summer internship program at ZIVARO will include a comprehensive learning experience preparing students or recent graduates for an exciting career in Tech.
- Basic understanding for designing and developing secure, stable frontend and backend web applications
- Entry-level skills building reusable technology components in JS frameworks (React/Vue/Angular), Node.js, and web components
- Work with the Director of Software to understand code and quality standards
- Implement new code that fits well with the established patterns and style of existing software systems
- Implement code for new systems that fit into the guidelines as established by the Director of Software
- Maintain automated tests and requirements validation tools
- Work within agile processes for short cycle, fast-paced delivery both independently and on a team
- Healthy and productive communication and interaction with other ZIVARO team members and management
ZIVARO is looking for a person who is currently enrolled in a bachelor’s degree program or a recent graduate. Ideally, this person is organized, has a strong work ethic, is technologically-minded. This person must have the ability to work as a member of the team, strong communication with internal and external stakeholders and have a proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment. In addition, this person would have exceptional presentation skills, a positive attitude, excellent verbal and written communication skills, and technical curiosity. If you are willing to exceed expectations and have a good attitude- this role may be for you!
U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions at Zivaro, due to security clearance and government/federal contracts held by Zivaro.
ZIVARO fully subscribes to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity. It is our policy to provide employment, compensation and other benefits related to employment based on qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. In accordance with requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act, it is our policy to provide reasonable accommodation upon request during the application process to eligible applicants in order that they may be given a full and fair opportunity to be considered for employment. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we intend to comply fully with applicable federal and state employment laws and the information requested on this application will only be used for purposes consistent with those laws.