About Charlottes Web:
Charlotte's Web products are made from our world-renowned hemp genetics grown 100% in the USA.
Founded by the Stanley Brothers of Colorado, Charlottes Web leads the industry in quality, safety, consistency and social responsibility to improve thousands of lives daily through the use of Charlotte's Web.
At Charlottes Web, we are driven by principles that extend far beyond the bottom line. It is our goal to provide products of the highest possible quality, while contributing to the sustainability of the communities we have the privilege of serving.
The successful candidate will be a dependable resource who is flexible, adaptable, and able to produce scientifically sound data with supervision. This person must be a self-motivated, hard-working problem-solver, and must consistently demonstrate a professional attitude.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participate in the development of new products and processes under supervision
- Prep analytical samples using established protocols and assist with method development activities
- Maintain laboratory equipment and supplies as directed, with specific emphasis on HPLC and GC instrumentation
- Maintain a clean and safe lab space by complying with all current safety, health and environmental programs and ensuring the proper disposal of all hazardous waste generated
- Execute experimental protocols under direct supervision
- Develop an understanding of QA/QC systems and manufacturing processes to assist in the implementation of process changes
- Follow SOPs and clearly documents all procedures and results in a GLP notebook
- Learn and train on analytical instruments
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships and communication with peers and supervisors
- Willing and able to perform other laboratory related duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree or degree in progress in chemistry, related natural sciences, or chemical engineering or similar field
- 0 - 2 years of experience in R&D, laboratory or similar environment
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Strong attention to detail and good lab skills, or willingness to learn
- Commitment to the company's core principles
- Time management skills and comfort working in a fast-paced environment
Internship Duration and Terms:
- Summer months; potential to extend
- 20-30 hours per week
$13.95 - $20.95
- Sick Leave
Charlottes Web provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Charlottes Web is an At-Will Employer.