Student Office Assistant - Summer
We are hiring 2-3 students this summer to do administrative assistant task to help support our Research Administrative team. We need detail oriented students who can do repetitive tasks accurately. Our unit submits about 2,500 proposals each year.
These position may work between 20-40 hours a week between M-F, 7 am - 5 pm. These positions can start as soon as 5/17/2021. These positions will be working in our office at 601 S. Howes St.
The tasks will include:
- Scanning documents into our filing system. (DP)
- Creating electronic files and folders in our filing system. (DP)
- Send e-mails to Faculty members about upcoming ending date to their project. (DP, V/WC))
- Filing responses to e-mails. (DP)
- Running reports and completing administrative tasks based on that report. (DP, PA, CT/PS)
Please include a cover letter and explain the number of hours you would be available each week and any experiences you have had doing tasks listed above.
We welcome work study employees, but it is not required.
Benefit Information: Employee Benefit information can be found on Hrs Website, https://hr.colostate.edu/current-employees/benefits
Colorado State University may conduct background checks on final candidates.