Student Summer Prosector - Throckmorton
- Seeking a self-motivated, disciplined, and accountable student employee who can work well as part of a small team with limited supervision.
- Must be able to work 40 hrs/week, preferably M-F from 9am-5pm, but with flexibility to work earlier in the mornings and also during the weekend if desired.
- Must be able to work Tues Jun 1 through Wed Jun 30th.
- Student will work as part of a team of four to prepare human anatomical prosections for use by the CU School of Medicine at CSU medical students during the upcoming ’21-22 academic year. TW, CD
- Student will compose verbal and written status updates as requested by supervisor. DP, V/WC
- Student will meet inflexible deadlines. PA
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. DP, V/WC
- Ability to work with limited supervision. PA
- Experience dissecting human anatomical donors.
- Professionalism necessitated by an anatomical dissection facility (e.g., respect for human anatomical specimens, maintenance of a safe working environment, etc.). CD
- Cover letter briefly describing how the applicant is qualified for the position (be sure to include all relevant anatomical coursework at CSU) and how this experience will further the student's career goals. Please limit this cover letter to 250 words.
- Current CV.
Hourly pay rate: $15.00/hour
Employee Benefit information may be found here: https://hr.colostate.edu/current-employees/benefits/
Number of openings: 4
Start Date: June 1, 2021
Colorado State University may conduct background checks on all final candidates.