Biosafety Laboratory Assistant
The CSU Biosafety Office is partnering with Gryphon Scientific for observing and quantifying human-based errors in biological research laboratory settings. This position will follow standard operating procedures, developed by Gryphon Scientific and approved for use at CSU, to set up pipetting experiments for 300 volunteers to participate in and then measure the quantity of pipetting errors made by the participants. In addition, this position will be required to take the CSU human subjects online training and assist the Project Coordinator with advertising and scheduling volunteers and other duties as needed.
• Hourly Pay Rate - $12.50/hr
• Benefit information - Employee Benefits information can be found on HR’s Website: https://hr.colostate.edu/current-employees/benefits/."
• Number of Openings - Two
• Start Date - 2021-05-25
• Background Check - Colorado State University may conduct background checks on all final candidates.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Self-motivated, multi-tasking, organized, student employee who can demonstrate verbal and written communication skills