Student hourly in VR lab - Clapp
- Seeking a self-motivated, organized, professional student employee with superior skills working both in small teams and independently.
- Fluent in curricular integration of VR technology
- May work up to 20hrs/wk.
- One month position, May 17th-June 11th
- Work independently and efficiently; use available resources to integrate VR software into the summer gross anatomy course. CT/PS, DP, V/WC,PA, C
- Serve as someone who can help test virtual reality software functions. C, TW
- Use Microsoft Mixed Reality, Unity, C#, SteamVR, to implement virtual reality software. DP, CT/PS
- Strong skills to maintain communication between team members working on similar software solutions. TW
- Prioritize responsibilities to meet deadlines with successful completion of work. Ability to work effectively when at remote location. V/WC, PA, C
- Maintain a lab notebook. V/WC, PA
Start date: 5/17/2021
Number of openings: 1
Hourly pay rate: $24.34/hour
Employee Benefit information may be found here: https://hr.colostate.edu/current-employees/benefits/
Colorado State University may conduct background checks on all final candidates.