Digital Media Intern
What you will do:
- Gain experience in working with various communication channels using multiple media platforms.
- Participate in communication activities designed to increase employee engagement.
- Manage the distribution of communications across the company via email, video and the company intranet based on a pre-determined corporate communication plan.
- Write draft documents for internal audiences in line with the company's editorial calendar and communication needs.
- Conduct virtual interviews, draft stories, and assist in the production of company-wide electronic publications.
- Draft web content for intranet and use SharePoint to publish content.
- Create content that motivates and informs employees of important issues, accomplishments and events involving the company.
- Develop concepts for communicating news and information to company stakeholders.
- Prepare and distribute communication templates to management for use in sharing corporate and information with employees.
- Proofread documents to help refine language and ensure clear and consistent messaging.
- Takes photo shoots as assigned for internal customers.
- Help to plan and implement company communication events.