Sterling Engineering is looking for an entry level Mechanical Engineer for a large manufacture in Itasca, IL.
· Participate in the preparation of product definitions and specifications
· Participate in the mechanical product design including specifications, material selection, CAD Design, and detailed product drawings
· Design, implement ad test new products to achieve desired features and specifications
· Document designs for product support and efficient development of successive product generations
· Interface with other company departments to ensure effective communications of new product development and continuing engineering activities.
· Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering from a school accredited by the U.S. Department of Education in Mechanical Engineering.
· 0-3 years of experience in Mechanical Engineering. Any equivalent combination of education, experience, and training which provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities will be accepted.
· Strong Solidworks 3D design background/proficiency
· Demonstrated proficiency in analytical thinking and problem solving skills and Systems Thinking mindset
· Proficient in MS Office Suite and MS Teams.