Graphic Designer, Paid Fall Internship
Candor is a tech company focused on creating wealth equity in society, starting with salary negotiation for minority candidates in tech— we're the place where people at Facebook, Airbnb, Stripe and others go to negotiate their salary, get insights into the industry, and more.
We're looking for multiple Graphic Designers to be part of our Content Team for Fall. You will be working on creating assets for social, illustrations for editorial content and infographics. You'll be collaborating closely with the Content team, our animator and Product.
Our content team is a crucial part of helping women and minorities in tech understand tech careers, compare companies and find the right job fit so your work will have an important social impact on increasing diversity in tech.
- Design marketing campaigns for social
- Create captivating illustrations and/ or visuals to support editorial content
- Create infographics and visual aids to support articles
- Draw or source impactful illustrations that cater to a diverse audience
- Incorporate diverse representation and accessibility in all of your designs
- Learn about how design works with product, engineering and growth
- This role is REMOTE
You'll love this job if you're:
- You are already using Figma, Procreate, PS an Ai
- Bonus points if you want to work on a comic book project
- Love a fast-paced collaborative environment
- You want to work on campaigns that touch millions every month
- You want to promote diversity and social responsibility through design
- Enjoy a high degree of autonomy and ownership over your work
- Are kind, considerate, and thoughtful
You can check-out our work at www.candor.co
The time commitment for this position is 20-40 hours/week, depending on your availability around classes. It is a role designed for active students.
To be considered, please submit a portfolio.
Candor helps you negotiate your salary — in exchange for a cut of the upside.
Candor is a tech startup based in San Francisco. Our mission is to improve pay equity for women and people of color. In 2019, we started as a salary negotiation service for tech professionals from marginalized communities. This is still the core of our business, but we have since expanded. Today, our resources help thousands of people through every stage of the job search process, from finding a recruiter to negotiating an offer.
We are a tight-knit team of 20 who values hard work, open communication, and mutual respect. Candor is growing quickly, and we're looking for candidates who can grow with us. Be ready to work in a fast-paced environment and take initiative. You will have the opportunity to lead projects, undertake a variety of responsibilities, and shape your own path at the company.
We take on interns seasonally. All of our internships are remote and have the potential to evolve into full-time roles. We regularly recruit for engineering, operations, marketing, and HR (compensation and benefits-focused) positions. We also seek writers with interest in a variety of topics. To see what our content looks like, check out our website!