Customer Support Analyst
Simpleview is a software development, data analytics and digital marketing firm that supports destination marketing organizations to reach their tourism marketing goals with first-in-class digital products and services. We believe our customers -- towns, cities, states, and nations across the globe -- have a role to play in creating great experiences for visitors, for the people who call them home and for businesses and workers who rely on travel to sustain their local economies.
We are looking to add to our professional, dedicated, and hardworking team an independent, talented, top-notch Customer Support Analyst with a great work ethic who thrives in organizations that constantly adapt and evolve.
The Customer Support Analyst coordinates the smooth transition and resolution of client support and product educational needs for all CMS/Web clients.
The ideal candidate will possess proven customer service and process management experience as well as having strong communication, technical, and problem-solving skills.
- Assists with all items and issues submitted to the Simpleview support ticket queue.
- Under the direction of the Senior Support Manager, identify, mark and route submitted support tickets to appropriate resolution sources such as Technical Support, Sales, Creative, CRM, Digital Marketing or Product Education.
- Assists with the distribution and load balancing of the technical workload among the Support Group development staff.
- Assists with monitoring status of active support tickets to ensure timeliness and quality of work completed.
- Assists with achieving all CMS support SLA targets. (service level agreements)
- Ensure same day acknowledgement for every ticket submitted
- Ensure 24 hour turn around for support items under 2 hours in scope
- Accountable for all support tickets meeting or exceeding Simpleview quality standards to include applications that function correctly, are error free, and match the creative vision that is provided or that was already in place.
- Foster and maintain a proven track record of client satisfaction.
- Responsible for initiating any cross functional communication needed between other Simpleview departments.
- Requires 2+ years of inbound customer service experience. Experience in the tourism industry and/or sound knowledge of Simpleview product offerings a plus.
- Familiar with digital marketing practices and web content management technology. Experience in destination marketing a plus.
- Ability to effectively communicate with clients.
- Detail-oriented with excellent follow through skills.
- Familiar with a variety of process management concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Able to work with groups that perform a variety of complicated tasks.
- Ability to effectively communicate and work with the internal staff and other departments.
- Ensure completion/delivery of required tasks/deliverables from internal staff on time and under budget.
- Diligent communication/monitoring, documentation, organizational processes, and time-management techniques.
- Relentless work ethic in a fast-paced environment.
- Attendance, arriving at the office on time
- Projects/tickets completed by due date and under budget
- Quality execution of tickets and projects
- Adherence to Simpleview’s mission statement and core values
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Professionals with solid skills and solid principles
- People who know the web like an old friend
- Employees who thrive on problem solving and figuring things out
- Someone other people want to work with (organized, easy-going, non-toxic)
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU:
- Fulfilling work at a company that makes an impact in hundreds of communities across the globe
- The ability to set a career trajectory and move along a growth path
- Great co-workers, including geeks, parents, artists, gamers, veterans and average joes and janes
- 100% paid medical benefits for employees and short-term disability paid by the company + options for vision, dental, long term disability & life
- 401(k) with employer match
This position is available to both the Tucson-area and remote candidates. At this time, Simpleview can currently only employ remote staff who reside in the following U.S. states or Canadian province: Arizona, British Columbia, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Maryland, Nevada, New Mexico, North Carolina, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Washington, and Wisconsin.
Qualified candidates, please apply by going through the external application system which Handshake will redirect you to.
Or submit your resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org