Software Developer & Entrepreneur
Job position: Software Developer Location: Virtual Internship
Remuneration: Unpaid Internship
Hiring now! Recruiting on a rolling basis.
Rocket Internet is becoming the world's largest internet incubator. Rocket builds proven internet business models into new, fast-growing markets. Our companies are often “first-movers” in their markets, quickly capturing sizeable share, the foundation for strong and lasting profitability. Rocket is focused on online business models that satisfy basic consumer needs across four main sectors: e-commerce, online marketplaces, travel and financial technology. In its first 10 years, Rocket has grown to operate over 50 ventures across 110 countries with more than 25,000 employees worldwide.
At Rocket you will:
● Be part of something big - Play a decisive role in the earliest stages of a startup with the comprehensive support, resources, and experience of Rocket Internet.
● Work and learn with the best - You will be immersed in a culture and team which enable you to perform at your best and discover your entrepreneurial potential. Our team is driven by a bright and globally diverse group who share a deep passion to build and shape the future.
● Deliver real and immediate impact - You will not find an organisation that entrusts its people with as much exposure and responsibility. We offer an open, nimble and fast-paced working environment, where every voice is heard. Your work will be brought to fruition and incorporated - it will deliver real impact to the business.
The Job: At Rocket Internet we offer an unique education in launching and scaling new internet concepts. At Rocket you will get unique exposure to the start up world, and a chance to work on projects in close collaboration with our business users. You will be challenged to think creatively and overcome challenges in a fast-paced team environment.
● Individually and in teams, use your programming expertise to find solutions to complex business problems
● Based on your team’s findings, you will define actions, create and develop new strategies and implement them
● Optimize internal processes to be more effective and efficient in day-to-day operations
● Entrepreneurial mindset:
○ You are self-driven and take initiative to win
○ You are target-oriented and will find ways to reach a solution
○ You thrive in a fast-paced team environment
○ You have insatiable, boundless curiosity to learn how things really work
● Outstanding academic performance (minimum GPA: 3.5)
● Demonstrated ability to anticipate and solve complex problems both individually and in a team environment
● Understand how complex data is interpreted using a variety of techniques such as machine learning
● Available for 3 - 12 months
How to apply:
● All you need is:
○ Full CV
○ Submit application to this Form: https://form.jotform.com/211892215564356
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to ask at email@example.com
Careers & Recruitment | Rocket Internet
Address: Panyu Road 1199, Building 3, Xuhui District, Shanghai 200031