Receptionist / Accounts Payable Clerk
RECEPTIONIST / ACCOUNTS PAYABLE CLERK
MKD Electric is an award winning full-service, national industrial electrical contractor working across the continental U.S. Since MKD’s founding, we have served our clients by being committed to safety, quality, and service, while putting added emphasis on development of our team members and focusing on being the best place to work in our industry.
With more than 450 employees nationwide, our organization is focused on adding sustainable growth across a variety of industrial and electrical industries and continuing to expand our capabilities. Today, we currently specialize in: MEP Engineering, Electrical Testing, Industrial Controls Systems, Electrical Construction, Instrumentation, Emergency Service, Electrical and Instrumentation Maintenance. In that growth, we are also fiercely dedicated to providing our employees a career path that offers personal growth, on-the-job skills development and continuing education and training.
As we continue to grow, we welcome innovative, hard-working, quality people who want to make a difference and be part of the MKD family.
· Receptionist (60%):
o Answer, screen, and forward any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed for a 2 division company with 8 incoming phone lines.
o Serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing, and announcing them appropriately.
o Take messages or routes calls to voicemail when a team member is not available.
o Uses problem solving skills and available resources when issues arise.
o Perform administrative duties such as emailing, copying, collating, creating binders or packages, faxing, filing, shredding, scanning, and mailings as assigned.
· Accounts Payable Clerk (40%):
o Ensure timely processing of accounts payable invoices for multiple companies.
o Verify that invoices are accurate and appropriately coded.
o Reconcile accounts payable vendor statements; identify, research, and resolve any discrepancies.
o Work with vendors to respond to payment inquiries, settle disputes, and resolve discrepancies.
· High school diploma or equivalent required.
· Previous reception experience required, including excellent phone etiquette and customer service skills.
· 2 years of accounts payable experience is strongly preferred, including a strong knowledge of Accounts Payable principles/processes and a basic knowledge and understanding of GAAP.
· Computer proficiency with MS Office required. Experience with AP Automation software is a plus.
· Excellent phone etiquette and customer service skills are required.
· Ability to stay well organized, prioritize, and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
Please follow the link to apply: https://mkdelectric79060.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk0sh5r?source=