Extension Student Administrative Assistant
We are committed to increasing the diversity of our staff and providing culturally responsive programs and services. Therefore, we encourage responses from people of all backgrounds and abilities. We invite you to review Colorado State University’s Principles of Community that guide our mission and vision of access, teaching, service and engagement.
Extension is a major component of the University’s outreach organization serving 63 of Colorado’s 64 counties. Extension’s mission is to Empower Coloradans to address important and emerging community issues using dynamic, science-based educational resources.
We are seeking an organized, detail oriented, problem-solving CSU student to fill this ongoing position. Duties include, but are not limited to, file maintenance, assisting with event preparation, support to projects involving data entry and paperwork, and general office organization assistance.
The purpose of this position is to:
- Provide administrative support to the State 4-H Office staff (V/WC)
- Support programs and events (TW )
- Help with office organization (CT/PS)
- Knowledge of Microsoft and Google applications (DP)
- Strong organizational skills (CT/PS)
- Ability to receive direction and follow-thru with tasks (PA)
- Demonstrated time management (PA)
- Experience with website management (DP)
- Experience with document editing (V/WC)
- 4-H experience (CD)
This is a work-study position; applicant must be eligible for work-study to apply.
Hourly Pay Rate:
The hourly pay rate for this position is $12.32.
Employee Benefit information can be found on HR’s Website.
Number of Openings:
One position is available.
Approximately September 27, 2021
Colorado State University may conduct background checks on all final candidates.