Finance Professional, Entry Level
At Naval Nuclear Laboratory (NNL) be part of a culture where diversity and teamwork are a part of our culture. Join a company that is just as employee focused as it is on its customer. NNL’s Finance Department is looking for a new analytical team member to join our team. Joining this team will provide opportunities to plan resource allocations through budgeting and collaborative environments. You will be able to put your business knowledge to work by validating financial performance actuals and estimate, and budgetary information to ensure compliance with Corporate and Government policies. You will be empowered to recommend solutions to identified problems to help sustain successful financial operations at NNL. Looking to start your finance career? Apply today!
Required Skills *
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field from an accredited college or university
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university and a minimum of two years of relevant experience; or
- Master’s degree in a related field from an accredited college or university and a minimum of one year relevant experience
- Degree in Business, Finance, or Accounting are preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Experience analyzing the review of financial performance (past, current, and/or future forecasts), budgetary scenarios, and business recommendations.
- Budgetary experience in federal government work settings.
- Experience with understanding and researching the details of data/information.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including developing and presenting presentations.
- Effective teaming skills across multiple locations and departments.
- Ability to adapt to shifting deliverables and prioritize work efficiently.