Internship - Social Media
*This internship is fully remote in the USA*
Lightstream is a fast-growing technology Company that provides full-service cloud, security, and connectivity solutions to enterprises located throughout the world. With an emphasis on its core foundation of loyalty and enhanced customer care, Lightstream not only designs enterprise cloud solutions, but also provides a single trusted advisor for complex technology environments. As a result, Lightstream is an established and recognized leader in cloud, security, and connectivity solutions. For more information, see www.lightstream.tech.
The paid student intern will create and curate social media content as well as support other editorial and marketing team activities. Candidates should possess a strong understanding of how various social media platforms function and how to develop content that engages those specific audiences. This position will be responsible for tracking and reporting engagement.
Approximately 10-15 hours per week.
- Manage social media accounts and post content across platforms
- Create engaging content for various social media platforms
- Develop and manage monthly social media calendar
- Track and report on social media performance and engagement metrics
- Working on other marketing team activities as assigned
- Must be enrolled as a full or part time student at an accredited program
- Proven ability and experience in creating social media content across multiple platforms
- Ability to manage various social media platforms
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Experience using reporting tools for social media
- Must be comfortable and experienced with technology and comfortable working in a remote position
- Prior experience in marketing or social media content creation is preferred