Temporary Office Coordinator
Provides administrative assistance and support to Division.
Three (3) years of office administrative support experience; OR an equivalent combination of related education and experience.
Due to the nature of this position, the successful applicant must pass a required pre-employment background check and subsequent mandatory background checks in accordance with current County Human Resources policy requirements.
- Performs a variety of purchasing functions that involve processing payments, overseeing requisitions, inputting purchase information, placing orders, and working with vendors.
- Reconciles various fiscal records.
- Assists with various fiscal functions and compliance.
- Reviews and submits paperwork for the bid processes and tracks purchases until completed and paid.
- Performs division wide purchase card reconciliations and postings. Completes necessary Journal Voucher adjustments. Reviews for compliance with policy and procedures.
- Prepare and post financial reports for IT services
- Monitors purchases, expenditures, inventory, and procedures.
- Develops financial reports and provides program information.
- Develops, maintains, organizes, stores, and monitors reports, correspondence, files, forms, and documents.
- Processes travel to include completing the initial travel request forms and, where appropriate, making hotel reservations, airline reservations, and car rental reservations.
- Collects, researches, analyzes, and organizes materials and information for projects and reports.
- Acts as back up support to office clerical staff.
An "At Will", FLSA non-exempt employee who is not eligible for County benefits and who must work an average of 29 hours or less per week or an average of 129 hours or less per month.
- Must work an average of 29 hours or less per week or an average of 129 hours or less per month.
- Are not eligible for County benefits except as otherwise provided for by policy.
- Are not considered merit employees.
- Are "at will" employees who may be terminated for any reason, without notice, and without a pre-termination hearing.