Patient Support Program Intern
POSITION SUMMARY: The Patient Support Program (PSP) Intern will work to support the PSP operation excellence work streams including the coordination of key internal and external launch excellence events in collaboration with PSP business partners and cross-functional brand team, as needed. This position provides an excellent opportunity for professionals with an interest in developing patient access foundational knowledge, analytical and launch excellence execution capabilities by working with a team of PSP experts. The successful candidate will blend communication, organizational skills, demonstrate a strong ability to effectively communicate, analyse data and compile and aggregate information in a simple easy-to-understand manner for a wide internal audience. We are looking for self-starters who can manage projects and follow-ups with an exceptional attention to detail.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: The responsibilities of this job include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Coordinating PSP work streams including project planning, dashboards, trackers, and reports
- Coordinating project management activities related to the Indivior INSUPPORT patient access hub and field reimbursement specialist programs
- Actively participate and engage in cross-functional strategy meetings with employees and team leaders at all levels, including Integrity & Compliance, Legal, Finance, and IT
- Other Ad-Hoc projects
Education: University Student (preferred graduate student)
Field of Study: Life Science, Pharmacy, Public Health, Healthcare Administration, Marketing
COMPETENCIES/CONDUCT: In addition to the minimum qualifications, the employee will demonstrate:
- Fluent English
- Good knowledge of PowerPoint &-MS Office
- Good communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Willingness to learn in a fast-paced professional environment
- Candidates should be timely, autonomous, dependable, and personally accountable
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Indivior’s guiding principles are the foundation for each employee’s success and growth. Each employee is expected to demonstrate understanding and adherence to our guiding principles in their everyday performance.
The duties and responsibilities identified in this position description are considered essential but are not limited to only those outlined. The employee may perform other functions that may be assigned. Management retains the discretion to add or change the duties of this position at any time.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY