Design Engineer (Entry Level)
· Bachelor’s in mechanical engineering or Equivalent
· GPA more than 3.0
· Internship or work experience with client or any other company in heavy machinery, Engines, industrial products or related.
· Executed design projects as part of senior capstone project/ internship/ work experience
· Mid to expert level user of Creo or Solid-works. Hands-on used either creo or solid works in more than one project/internship/work experience for creating models and drawings
· Analysis experience using any analysis tools like solid works, Anysys, hypermesh, Abacus etc.
· Knowledge of any Electrical Schematics and harness creation software
· Should be ready to relocate anywhere in US after the 1 to 6 months training