Web Application Development Intern
Web Application Development Intern
This role has been designated as ‘Edge’, which means you will primarily work outside of an HPE office.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live and work. We bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
At HPE we believe in bold moves, the power of “Yes we can”, and being a force for good. Our work thrives on differences, fueling creativity to give our customers all they deserve. But our work is far from over. In fact, we continuously push for better. We empower our team members to make an impact on our business and in the world while fostering a culture that is unconditionally inclusive. Whether you’re looking for an internship or to start your professional career, at HPE you’ll be able to create and collaborate on projects that challenge and inspire you.
Sound like you? Apply today and join one of the most impactful tech companies in the world!
How you’ll make your mark
• Designs portions of engineering solutions utilizing multiple engineering disciplines for products, systems, software, and solutions based on established engineering principles and in accordance with provided specifications and requirements
• Implements established test plans for existing designs, including validation of mechanical, electrical, software, and other engineering specifications and requirements.
• Develops understanding of and relationship with internal and outsourced development partners on engineering design and development.
• Participates as a member of project team of other engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for low to moderately- complex products.
Education and Experience Required:
• Bachelor's degree completed plus first year of Master's program in Computer Science, Electrical, Software Engineering, or equivalent completed.
• A deep desire to learn and a passion for cutting edge technology
• Knowledge of front end frameworks like Bootstrap, Foundation
• Strong skills with web technologies: HTML5, CSS3, JSON, AJAX
• Experience with REST APIs, Web Services and XML
• Understanding of UI design and usability principles
• Good written and oral communication skills
• Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills
What we can offer you: Extensive benefits, a competitive salary and participation in the shared values and purpose that make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers! At HPE, our goal is to provide equal opportunities, flexible work-life balance, and constantly evolving career growth. If you are looking for challenges in an exciting supportive work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Continue the conversation by clicking apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers.Join us and make your mark !Find out more about us and follow us on:https://www.facebook.com/HPECareershttps://twitter.com/HPE_CareersHPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.