Talent Acquisition Intern – Fall 2021 (Remote Eastern US)
We pride ourselves on hiring the best and brightest talent in our industry. As a Talent Acquisition Intern, you’ll be integral to our Technical Recruiting Team’s efforts to attract, identify and engage game changers within the cyber security space.
The Talent Acquisition intern will assist in multiple aspects of the recruiting process, both tactical and strategic in nature, specific to our technical recruiting team to improve technical recruiting capabilities. They will gain valuable experience in multiple recruiting tactics and the ability to evaluate talent at a high level in the fast growing cybersecurity industry.
What You Will Do:
- Provide recruiting support by helping with resume reviews, job postings, technical assessments and other recruiting tasks
- Learn advanced sourcing tactics and assist our recruiters in identifying top end talent
- Grow your abilities to recognize high end technical talent in the cybersecurity space
- Shadow experienced recruiters and gain insight into how to conduct an effective hiring strategy
- Research candidate experience success stories and develop new strategies
- Conduct pre-screens of candidates, vetting their technical abilities and communication skills
- Create saved searches for recurring skill sets and develop recruiting honeypots
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree ideally in Business, Communication, Human Resources or Marketing
- 1+ years of experience, via internships, classes, projects and similar, in at least two of the following:
- Experience within a club or organization in a leadership or planning capacity
- Familiarity with open web searches and utilizing search tools
- Active presence on social media platforms to include but not limited to: Discord, Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Reddit, Slack etc
- Exposure to technical cybersecurity concepts
- Experience conducting research and developing summarized reports
- Proven ability to connect with diverse individuals or organizations
- Experience planning or leading events
- Passion for researching talent acquisition topics and emerging trends
- Knowledge in website content creation
- Willingness to think outside the box and juggle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Experience using MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Sense of urgency and attention to details
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Effective time management skills
- Prior experience in university-based research projects
At FireEye we are committed to our #OneTeam approach combining diversity, collaboration, and excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
This is a regional role where candidates should be based in East Coast or Central time zones