We are looking for a dynamic, energetic intern who is eager to learn about our company by assisting various departments. You will play a critical role in helping our team achieve its objectives by conduct research, capture data, and support our team in its creation and support of various products.
To be successful as an Intern, you should be willing to help with tasks assigned by a supervisor. You will be involved in upcoming projects as well as assisting with current work plans.
- Fulfill tasks set out by supervisors from several departments.
- Attend meetings within the department
- Perform research at a supervisor's request.
- Help with project plans and help implement processes.
- Create documents/spreadsheets and presentations as requested by the team.
- Minimum 1+ years of work experience.
- Minimum 1+ years of college education in a technical field such as Computer Science, Engineering, Software Development, Computer & Information Systems.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of Java, HTML5, and CSS3.
- Provide accurate and precise estimates for assigned task duration and work effort, along with confidence level, and foreseeable dependencies.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
- Cope well under pressure.