LSC Catering -dish steward
Lory Student Center Catering Team!!!
Work Study Position - This may be a work-study position; degree seeking students with work study are encouraged to apply.
· Check your work study eligibility by going to Ramweb and selecting "Financial Aid"
Position: Student Dining Service I
Fast Paced Dynamic Team:
Join an established catering production and service team to support operations by working in the dishroom, and occasionally helping with food production and service as needed.
Hourly Pay Rate: $12.32 all employees start at same rate
Benefit Information: Employee Benefit information can be found on HR’s Website: https://hr.colostate.edu/current-employees/benefits/
Number of Openings: 4
Start Date: As soon as possible
-Work with a flexible schedule
-Meet great people
-be a part of the largest caterer in Northern Colorado
· Open or close dishroom as scheduled
· Clean and sanitize dishes, work surfaces, and facilities safely
· Ensure proper operation of equipment in work areas
· Organize, stack, and store dishes and cooking equipment in kitchen
· Assist others in running dishes through the dishwasher to sanitize
· Maintain work areas in clean, safe condition
· Other duties as assigned