Inotiv has an immediate opening for a Histology Technician. This is a part time position in a histology laboratory that offers a great opportunity to pursue a career in science in a fast paced, exciting environment.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Performing Histopathology tasks as assigned such as embedding, microtomy, routine H&E, special stains, coverslipping and use of associated equipment.
• Providing technical input, as appropriate
• Documenting all study and laboratory activities as required for compliance and to maintain study data files and specimens in an organized fashion.
• Understanding and following safety procedures.
• Reviewing study documentation for proper data recording and for compliance with SOP’s