Business Office Support - Department of Health and Exercise Science
- Seeking a self-motivated, organized, student employee who can demonstrate verbal and written communication skills.
- May work up 10-15 hrs/week, must have availability M-F between 745am and 445pm
- Must be willing to work summer 2022 and preferably through fall 2022 semester.
- Reallocate department Pcard transactions, including gathering documentation and entering accurate data into CSU’s Kuali Financial System, ensuring policy compliance and timely approvals DP, V/WC, PA, CT/PS
- Assist with other financial processes such as cash receipts, disbursement vouchers, monthly Pcard statements, purchasing requisitions CT/PS
- Assist with event planning and management as assigned TW
- High level of motivation, problem solving and ability to self-learn in a new environment PA, CT/PS, SR
- Superior work ethic, communication, as well as intellectual independence PA, DP, CT/PS
- Demonstrated ability to work in a diverse setting and communicate effectively TW, V/WC
- Experience with CSU’s Kuali Financial System DP
- Experience that demonstrates strong interpersonal and customer service skills with the ability to establish rapport with persons of diverse backgrounds TW
- Experience that demonstrates problem solving skills, critical thinking and work independently with minimal supervision CT/PS, SR
- Thrive in a deadline driven environment PA
This is a work-study position; applicant must be eligible for work-study to apply.
Hourly Pay Rate: $13.00-$14.50
Benefit Information: Employee Benefit information can be found on HR’s Website.
Number of Openings: 1
Start Date: October 20, 2021
Colorado State University may conduct background checks on all final candidates.