LSC Catering Cook
Lory Student Center Catering Team!!!
-Student Catering Cook-
Work Study Position - This may be a work-study position (but not required); degree seeking students with work study are encouraged to apply.
Check your work study eligibility by going to Ramweb and selecting "Financial Aid"
Some experience is preferred, however all training is provided
Position: Student Dining Service I
Fast Paced Dynamic Team:
Join an established catering production and service team to support operations by working in the main catering kitchen.
Hourly Pay Rate: $12.32 all employees start at same rate
Benefit Information: Employee Benefit information can be found on HR’s Website: https://hr.colostate.edu/current-employees/benefits/
Number of Openings: 4
Start Date: As soon as possible
-Work with a flexible schedule
-Meet great people
-Be a part of the largest caterer in Northern Colorado serving a range of food from small department gatherings to high end donor events
-Learn new dishes and cooking skills
· Assist with preparation, presentation, and garnishing catered food
· Stage prepared foods for delivery
· Maintain clean and sanitized working areas following Environmental Health guidelines
· Learn safe knife handling and use of kitchen equipment
· Applicants able to lift and carry up to 40 lbs
· Slip resistant shoes are recommended
· Able to work evenings, and some weekends (send availability) serious applicants only please- reliability and punctuality are a MUST
· Able to clean and sanitize as directed
· All positions serve within our team, and will on occasion be asked to help with: service, dishwashing, other duties as assigned