Virtual Spring 2022 CNNi International Production Internships
WarnerMedia is a powerful portfolio of iconic entertainment, news, and sports brands. We bring people, technology, and the world’s best storytellers together to drive culture and meaningful connection. We believe the enduring power of stories can open our eyes to the world, to each other, and to new and different perspectives.
This is our story
We are the now and the next. The power behind the people building the future. We are born from the spirit of innovation. We are created from the idea that people around the world want more, need more, deserve more. We are the home of the global digital revolution. We are CNN.
Join us. Shape your story here.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Monday, November 1st at 11:59 PM EST
CNN Vision is a global production team creating documentaries and feature stories that engage, inform and entertain audiences on CNN’s television and digital platforms around the world. Our team of storytellers has travelled to every continent, creating award-winning content. Operating out of production hubs in Atlanta, London, Hong Kong, Johannesburg and Abu Dhabi, we have a wide reach and unique access to the most compelling characters and their amazing stories. Check us out! https://cnnvision.com/
Some of our responsibilities include:
- Producing, writing and creating original pieces for broadcast and online audiences
- Researching, planning and executing weekly and monthly stories, segments and programs
- Planning and producing shoots on location all over the world
- Working directly with an incredible team of producers and editors to create amazing content
- Learning about the technology and systems used in news and features production
- Generating ideas and contributing to the execution of award-winning weekly and monthly programming
- Keen interest in finding engaging, clickable stories
- Understanding of international cultures and trends
- Awareness of basic editing, shooting and writing skills
- A great attitude and willingness to learn
- Multilingual would be a bonus!
- Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for the full duration of the internship
- Spring 2022 program dates are January 24th - April 15th; must be available for full program duration
- Part-time schedule (16-24 hours/week) designed to work around class schedule
- Company-issued computer provided for the duration of the internship program.
- Competitive salary; relocation is not provided
- Hands-on work with passionate, talented team members in your field
- Networking opportunities with industry-leading professionals
- Engaging events including executive speakers sessions, professional development workshops, and more
- Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
- Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- Access to in-house learning and development resources
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.