3 Positions Open
Estimated Start date: 12/1/2021
Employer Laboratory Animal Resources (2007)
Job Category STUDENT FACILITIES/MAINTENANCE
• Report to Facility Manager who is responsible for the direction of housekeeping services in the facility.
• Stock locker rooms and hallways with supplies. (PA)
• Clean and disinfect locker rooms, scrub/mop designated floors and walls, laundry room and remove any marks on
• Spot clean walls. (PA)
• Disinfect all (flat) surface areas. (PA)
• Clean out designated refrigerators. (PA)
• Fill any disinfectant bottles and check expiration dates. (PA)
• Clean glass and stainless steel in hallways. (PA)
• Process laundry: Fold sheets and towels and place in their appropriate places, sort and fold socks and stock in locker rooms. (PA)
• Pour water down all floor drains. (PA)
• Dust blinds in front office areas. (PA)
• Wash accessible exterior windows. (PA)
• Vacuum halls and other assigned areas. (PA)
• Safely operate and maintain assigned power equipment and hand tools: floor machines, vacuums, brooms, mops, squeegees, etc. and observe proper PPE procedures.
• Follow instructions regarding the use of chemicals and supplies.
• Assist with equipment inventory control and other assigned duties.
• Will be responsible for cleaning and stocking bathrooms at both Painter and Foothills facilities. (PA)
Other duties as assigned (IT)
• Previous experience preferred but not needed.
• Must have reliable transportation.
• Must be able to travel from building to building (main campus to foothills).
• Must be able to work during winter and summer breaks. Mon-Friday.
Students with or without work study awards are welcome to apply.
Colorado State University may conduct background checks on all final candidates.
Benefit Information: Employee Benefit information can be found on Hrs Website https://hr.colostate.edu/current-employees/benefits/.