Research and Building Assistant
- Opening the building for each business day:
- Room setup,
- Basic janitorial/frequent COVID-19 sanitation,
- Basic snow removal,
- Setting up parking cones for VIP visitors to Powerhouse.
- Assisting with research experiment fabrication and assemble
- Assisting with data collection and analysis for research projects
- Providing assistance with events as needed.
- Supporting administrative staff with filling and data entry as needed
- Hanging posters throughout the building for seminars and other events held at the Powerhouse Energy Campus.
- Other special projects on an as-needed basis.
This building assistant position will work under the direct supervision of the Facilities manager and the testing service control room staff at the Powerhouse Energy Campus.
- CSU Student.
- Strong Communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Office - more specifically, Excel.
- Highly organized.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated work ethic, honesty and commitment.
- Basic understanding of engineering, mechanical, and/or electrical principles and systems