Support Assistant (IT Help Desk)
• Seeking a self-motivated, multi-tasking, organized, student employee to assist clients at our IT Help Desk for the College of Engineering.
• Must work a minimum 8 hrs/week; Help Desk hours are 7:30 a.m.- 6:00 p.m. M-F
• Must be willing to work during fall and spring semester, summers possible but not guaranteed.
• Serve as a front desk member, answering phones, assisting walk-in clients, routing and answering help tickets.
• Maintain confidentiality, be punctual, and communicate changes in work schedule.
• Prioritize responsibilities to meet deadlines with successful completion of work. Ability to work inclusively in a diverse setting.
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows 10 and Office productivity applications
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Work independently and efficiently
- Experience with Linux/Unix and/or MacOS
- Computer hardware maintenance and repair, engineering software use and software troubleshooting.
Work-study is preferred but not required.
Hourly Pay Rate : $14.30
Benefit Information: Employee Benefit information can be found on HR’s Website. https://hr.colostate.edu/current-employees/benefits/
Number of Openings: 3
Start Date: As soon as possible.
Our website: Engineering Technology Services (colostate.edu)
Colorado State University may conduct background checks on all final candidates.