Research Student Technician
Laboratory Animal Resources has an immediate opening for a student Research Technician. This position provides research support for a current project evaluating treatments for ulcerative dermatitis in mice.
Weekday and weekend hours are flexible depending upon class schedules and will fall between 7:30 am and 4:00 pm.
Job duties/ responsibilities:
· Observe animals and assess their health
· Administer medical treatments to animals CD
· Assess responses to treatments
· Maintain study records
· Prepare data for presentations/publication
· Work independently and efficiently CT/ PS
Minimum requirements for this position:
- Some previous animal experience. You will not be considered if this isn’t demonstrated on your resume.
- Ability to work on holidays and during class breaks
- Reliable transportation to travel to foothills campus including on weekends
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds, bending, standing, kneeling
Pay range is $13.00 - $15.00/ hour.
Students with or without work study awards are welcome to apply.
Colorado State University may conduct background checks on all final candidates.
Benefit Information: Employee Benefit information can be found on HR’s Website https://hr.colostate.edu/current-employees/benefits/.