Research Assistant for Dr. Hausermann
Dr. Heidi Hausermann is looking for a research assistant to assist with a research project. The assistant will start on January 20, 2021 and is expected to go through August 31, 2022.
- Finding, reviewing and summarizing literature on mercury contamination in small-scale gold mining contexts.
- Bi-monthly meeting and reporting of findings to research advisor
- Interest in environmental studies
- Experience conducting literature reviews
- Strong writing skills,
- Ability to work independently.
- Geography major
Pay Rate: $16.00 per hour.
Hours per week: Approximately 5-10
Benefit information: Employee benefit information can be found on HR's website: https://hr.colostate.edu/hr-community-and-supervisors/benefits/benefits-eligibility/
Background Check: Colorado State University may conduct background checks on all final candidates