EECL Undergraduate Research Assistant
Work with graduate students to support various funded research projects in the Engines and Energy Conversion Laboratory. Duties will include:
· Identify and purchase sensors, instrumentation, etc. that meet project technical specification.
· Solid model design of mechanical components for engine test fixtures.
· Work with machinists and welders at RPL to fabricate various components for engine test fixtures.
· Carry out assembly of engine test fixtures.
· Perform data reduction and plotting of engine test data.
Number of Openings: 1
Start Date: 1/15/2022 End Date: 1/15/2023
Hourly Pay Rate: $14.00
Benefit Information: Employee Benefit Information can be found on HR’s Website – https://hr.colostate.edu/hr-community-and-supervisors/benefits/
Background Check: Colorado State University may conduct background checks on all final candidates.