Student Aide Front Desk Assistant
Student Aide (Front Desk Assistant) Job Description
Description and Qualifications
· Student Aides support the function of the central office of the WGAC. They serve as front line representation as well as aide professional staff with various programmatic needs.
· All student employees of the WGAC are expected to meet the necessary obligations with performing the specific functions of their jobs is addition to modeling our values of intersectional social justice and creating a safe, affirming space for survivors of interpersonal violence.
· An ideal candidate will have experience executing administrative processes and providing excellent customer service, experience working with diverse populations, some level of knowledge on gender relates issues.
· Serving as first point of contact for visitors to the office. V/WC
· Answer the main phone line and the Victim Assistance Team Hotline line. V/WC
· Execute common office procedures. CT/PS, PA
· Assist major areas of programming and outreach. V/WC, L, C
· Contribute to WGAC social media, as needed. DP, V/WC, C
· Represent WGAC at campus and community events (i.e. resource fairs, panels, etc.). L, V/WC
· Participate in constructive, relevant, evaluative feedback with all levels of staff. TW, V/WC, SR
· Work with the team to decide best practices and troubleshoot any problems that may occur. TW, CT/PS
· Participate in regular staff development opportunities, such as trainings, retreats, and appreciation events. TW, L, SR
· Basic knowledge of computer software like Microsoft Word, Office, Excel, Teams, and OneDrive. DP, V/WC
· Ability to quickly learn new systems and software. DP
· Work autonomously, on a team, and within deadlines. TW, PA
· Ability to exercise good judgment and discretion in a variety of scenarios. CT/PS, SR
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including skills for assisting various customer groups. CT/PS
· Attention to detail and accurate data entry skills. V/WC, DP, CT/PS
· Excellent digital production and technical skills including website management experience, social media experience. DP, C
This is a work-study position; applicant must be eligible for work-study to apply.
Hourly Pay Rate : 12.50
Benefit information can be found on HR’s Website.
Number of Openings: 8
Start Date: August 16, 2021
Colorado State University may conduct background checks on all final candidates.”