HDS Facilities Projects support
Working with the HDS Facilities Projects Team in a busy office setting to provide support for various tasks related to data collection and organization, documenting and archiving building information, and support for maintenance and construction projects.
The tasks for this position may include:
- Building data collection and verification via site walks (photos, measurements, field notes)
- Training on various web-based platforms, like SmartSheets and Bluebeam
- Filing, copying, scanning, and renaming of electronic files
- Verifying date on source documents
- Data collection and entry into spreadsheets
- Document research to support internal staff and project teams.
- Some knowledge and/or experience of building construction, maintenance or engineering is preferred but not required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite programs including Excel, Word, Vizio, and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable with downloading and uploading documents.
- Demonstrates effective communication, accountability, professionalism and detail-oriented skills.
- Ability to work independently with some direction.
- May work up to 15-20 hrs/week, must be available M-F with flexibility to accommodate class schedules and holidays.
- Preferred candidate will have the ability to work year-round.
Colorado State University may conduct background checks on final candidates.
Employee Benefit information can be found on HR's Website at https://hr.colostate.edu/current-employee/benefits/
Hourly rate is $13.25 per hour
One position is avaliable
Would like the candidate to start 6/1/2022
Email Resume and Coverletter to Janelle.Dowling@colostate.edu