Seeking self-motivated, multi-tasking, organized, student employees to assist with general IT operations for the College of Engineering.
- Must work a minimum 8 hrs/week; Help Desk hours are 7:30 a.m.- 6:00 p.m. M-F
- Must be willing to work during fall and spring semester, summers possible but not guaranteed.
Requirements are dependent on the role but may include:
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Proficient in Windows 10 and Office productivity applications
- Experience with Windows Server platforms
- Unix/Linux experience
- Remote desktop support
- Audio/Visual (especially digital projection, and sound systems) setup, operation and troubleshooting.
- Ability to work independently
Colorado State University may conduct background checks on all final candidates.
Benefit Information: Employee Benefit information can be found on HR’s Website: https://hr.colostate.edu/current-employees/benefits/