Business Operations Intern
Who We Are
National Research Group (NRG) is a leader in data driven insights and strategic consultation to the global entertainment and technology industries. Working at the confluence of technology, content, and culture, NRG offers bold insights for storytellers everywhere. Our consultants have experience working across all facets of media and technology.
Why You’ll Love It Here
We are inspired by working with storytellers that challenge us to think differently and see the world in new ways. As a result, our business is driven by creative, curious, and inventive people who have a passion for culture and technology. We work as a collective across disciplines and geographies to bring together the best thinking for every assignment, delivering insights to bold storytellers everywhere.
NRG is seeking a Business Operations Intern who will join us for our 2022 fall internship program. The intern will help support our legal and business administrative functions of the company. This is a great opportunity for someone wanting to build a career in business operations in a fast-growing company within the entertainment and tech industry.
- Support NRG’s legal function that looks after commercial client and vendor agreements for the business.
- Assist with coordination of all office Facilities.
- Gain an insight into how the business operations function supports a fast-growing global business.
Who You Are
- Capable self-starter who is motivated to get into this line of business.
- Internally motivated “can-do” attitude who strives to get things done, regardless of challenges encountered.
- Team player who is able to work collaboratively.
- Can maintain confidentiality and be trustworthy with sensitive information.
- Passionate about the entertainment and technology industries.
- 1+ year(s) of relevant coursework in business, communications or analysis/strategy preferred.
- Highly organized with good attention to detail.
- Strong communicator who has excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to successfully manage time and juggle competing priorities to ensure deadlines are met.
- Someone who can work independently with good project management skills.
- Candidates must be actively working toward an undergraduate or graduate degree and must be eligible to work in the US.
- Superior knowledge of and experience in Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PPT, Outlook).
This is a temporary non-exempt position. We require interns to work up to a maximum of 16 hours per week with flexibility to work between the hours of 9am-6pm.
NRG provides flexible work options – employees will be given the choice to work remotely, work out of a designated office (Playa Vista or New York) or a hybrid of the two.
Required Application Materials:
- Cover Letter which should include:
- Why do you want to work at NRG?
- What kind of training or experience have you had that has prepared you for this internship?
- What do you hope to gain through this internship?