Marketing and Events Coordinator Internship (Fall)
PHEASANTS FOREVER AND QUAIL FOREVER
The Habitat Organization
Marketing & Events Coordinator
Location: White Bear Lake, Minnesota
Application Deadline: August 24, 2022
Description: Pheasants Forever, Inc. and Quail Forever, a national wildlife habitat conservation organization, seeks a highly-motivated individual to serve as an intern in its marketing department to assist in event coordination at its national headquarters in White Bear Lake, Minnesota. This intern will work closely with the Pheasants Forever team on a variety of marketing projects, event logistics and promoting of National Pheasant Fest & Quail Classic.
- Assist with marketing needs for National Pheasant Fest & Quail Classic
- Coordinate event services such as rooms, transportation, and food service
- Send and track event correspondence with guests and sponsors/exhibitors
- Monitor website event information
- Contribute in the developing of program content
- Integrate consistent messaging across all marketing channels
- Create and assist with event marketing communications
- Revise agendas and timelines according to event specifics
- Work directly with registrants on problems and inquiries
- Assemble exhibitor packets
- Assist in coordinating fundraising efforts
- Secure donations for fundraising efforts
- Log and track donations
- provide communications to the PF&QF Fundraising team
- Help with other duties as assigned
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superior attention to detail
- Strong computer skills to include Microsoft Office
- Exceptional client service skills and enjoys working with people
- Innovative and resourceful
- High energy, positive, professional attitude
Pay/Credit: $14 per hour / college credit opportunity
Dates: 3-month internship –September 2022 through December 2022; approximately 15 hours per week
Application Requirements: Visit our Recruitment website at: www.pheasantsforever.org/jobs. Please combine your cover letter, resume and three references into a single Word document or PDF file before uploading to the “Resume” area of your application.
For additional questions, please contact Lacey Anderson, Marketing & Events Manager, (651) 209-4933 / Fax: (651) 773-5500 / Email: email@example.com.
Pheasants Forever & Quail Forever are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with disability, or any other category that may be protected by law.