Student Administrative Assistant
Summary: Provide administrative/clerical support to assist the Human Resources team in the planning, implementation and evaluation of PSD recruitment efforts throughout the year.
This is an off-campus work study position; applicant must be eligible work-study award to apply.
Description of Job Tasks:
1. Collaborate with the Talent Team to implement innovative outreach initiatives to reach potential new job applicants. L, TW, C, GC, CT/PS
2. Promote PSD job openings by posting to online platforms, including but not limited to: Handshake, Connecting Colorado, social platforms, etc. PA
3. Coordinate communication efforts with candidates before and after recruitment events and update applicant tracking databases. PA, TW
4. Prepare information, documents, and materials for committees, meetings and events. PA
5. Compile and prepare event materials for recruitment events. PA
6. Attend recruitment events/fairs and represent the brand of the District. PA, TW
7. Provide clerical support and front desk relief to the Human Resources Department. TW
8. Attend work and arrive in a timely manner. PA
9. Perform other duties as assigned.
· Must qualify for a CSU work-study award for the 2022-2023 school year (If you have questions regarding your work-study eligibility, please email email@example.com)
· Must be able to fully support Poudre School District’s mission and vision
· Demonstrate excellent guest service and interpersonal relations skills
· Be self-motivated and skilled at working independently and as a team member
· Strong organizational skills
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
· Oral and written communication skills
· Ability to maintain confidentiality in all aspects of the job
· Ability to manage multiple priorities and pay attention to detail
· Must be available to work during fall and spring semester
Number of Openings: 1
Start Date: Week of 08/15/2022
Schedule: 10-15 hours/week (will work with class schedule)
Supervisor: Deborah Meyer, Director of Talent Acquisition & Retention - Human Resources, firstname.lastname@example.org
Colorado State University & Poudre School District may conduct background checks on final candidates.