Museum Attendant (WORK STUDY)
Job Title: Museum Attendant at the Gregory Allicar Museum of Art
The CSU-Gregory Allicar Museum of Art is seeking an individual who can accommodate all open shifts Wednesday-Friday and work weekends: Saturday/Sunday (4hour shifts between 10am-6pm), special events as needed and optional availability for more hours in the future.
- Monitor guest behavior through video surveillance as well as in person throughout the galleries to ensure the safety of the works of art.
- Greet visitors by explaining the rules of the museum, offering basic exhibition information and programming details, and recording attendance in an energetic and friendly manner.
- Attending to the museum space by completing daily chores.
- Assist with museum events and programs by attending to the galleries and assisting with clean up.
- Assisting museum staff with additional support if requested, such as miscellaneous organizational duties or exhibition installation and de-installation.
Attentive and personable. Able to engage with visitors. A love of art.
Some knowledge of art and art history.
Hourly Pay Rate: $12.94/hour
This is a work study position; applicant must be eligible for work study to apply.
Number of Openings: 2
Start Date: 1/24/23
Colorado State University may conduct background checks on final candidates.
Benefits information, if applicable, can be found at https://hr.colostate.edu/current-employees/benefits/