Runner at Morgan's Grind
This is a work-study position, all applicants must be eligible for work-study to apply.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
Hourly Pay Rate: $13.00 per hour PLUS Credit Card AND Cash Tips
Benefit Information: Employee Benefit information can be found on HR’s Website: https://hr.colostate.edu/current-employees/benefits/
Number of Openings: 3
Start Date: December 5th, 2022
Background Check: Colorado State University may conduct background checks on all final candidates.
Because Morgan’s Grind is in the library, we do not have the option to store mass quantities of food and drink at the shop. Using a push-cart, we make frequent runs to the Lory Student Center where our main storage areas are. Our runners are responsible for ensuring the shop is adequately stocked throughout the day. This position will average about 6 - 8 hours per week.
- Stocking Morgan's Grind to ensuring products are available throughout the day
- Organizing storage areas and Morgan's Grind itself
- Sweeping and mopping storage areas
- Rotating products to ensure products are being used within their shelf life
- Unpacking and putting away recent orders
- Practice inventory management and communicate product needs to leadership
All employees of Morgan's Grind strive to uphold the Lory Student Center's Principles of Community.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
“Colorado State University does not discriminate based on race, age, color, religion, national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, or veteran status. The Office of Equal Opportunity and Diversity is in 101 Student Service, 591-5836.” (Stated by the Colorado State University Lory Student Center Student Employee Handbook, January 2008)