Product Support Analyst
Select Sires, Inc. seeks a Product Support Analyst. The Product Support Analyst (PSA) works with product owners, project teams, and the IT department’s business partners/users to support enterprise software applications. Building a thorough understanding of SSI enterprise software applications and relying on industry knowledge, the PSA facilitates application adoption, provides training, champions issue resolution, and guides business partners in how best to use software to meet their goals. The PSA delivers training materials, builds documentation, troubleshoots issues, diagnoses and documents reported problems/bugs, and records feature requests/enhancements. The PSA is highly organized and finds satisfaction in helping people and solving problems. The PSA is customer-focused, providing encouragement and support to those with whom they interact.
The Product Support Analyst position is based in Plain City, Ohio. The position will report to the Product Support Manager.
Specific duties and responsibilities of a Product Support Analyst include, but are not limited to,
· Serve as a positive representation of the Select Sires, Inc. Mission: To enhance the productivity and profitability of dairy and beef producers, Select Sires is committed to be the premier provider of highly fertile, superior genetics accompanied by effective reproductive- and herd-management products and services.
· Provide technical support for enterprise software applications.
· Resolve customer issues, answer questions, and communicate feedback by acting as a liaison between product owners, project teams, and the IT department’s business partners/users.
· Develop a detailed understanding of user support processes and tools.
· Manage support ticket follow up with users and IT members to ensure that tickets are addressed and resolved in a timely fashion.
· Develop materials to help end-users find success using applications, such as tutorial videos, release notes, and feature documentation.
· Provide in-person or virtual training to individuals or a user group.
· Gather and document requirements for bugs and enhancements.
· Occasionally assist with software testing and document any bugs/issues found as a result of testing.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Exceptional attention to detail
· Strong analytical, problem-solving, and conflict resolution skills
· Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines and prioritize tasks
· Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel; willingness to learn additional computing skills as needed
· Knowledge of inventory and distribution is a plus
· Reliable means of transportation to report to work on-time
· Willingness to domestically travel on occasion
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
· working in agriculture, or the dairy industry is required
· background in animal science, technology, or related field
· working with and/or supporting software applications
· working with Microsoft Office 365 applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams)
· working with Adobe applications (InDesign, Photoshop, Premier Pro) is a plus
· with ERP tools, especially Acumatica ERP, is a plus
A Product Support Analyst’s typical work schedule is Monday through Friday 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM. Work schedules and duties are subject to change to meet departmental needs.