Youth Sport Camps Camp After-School Program Counselor
CSU Youth Sport Camps After-School Program
The Youth Sport Camps After-School program provides healthy, active after-school programming for children in the CSU community.
- Seeking self-motivated, multi-tasking, organized, student employees who enjoy working with youth
- Must have a passion for movement and health
- Program runs from 3-6pm M-F; counselors work 2-3 days per week.
- Management of programming including creating activities, organizing equipment, running drills and games or matches, monitoring campers PA, TW, L, C, CT/PS
- Maintain confidentiality, be punctual, and communicate changes in work schedule PA
- Ability to work inclusively in a diverse setting TW
- Knowledge of specific sport or movement CD
- Demonstrate integrity, honesty, dependability, responsibility PA
- Playing or coaching experience in specific sport(s) or movement CD
- Work cohesively with other camp counselors TW
- Use available resources to manage campers and situations CT
- Demonstrate situational judgement, motivate and encourage participation to work towards a shared purpose L
Hourly Pay Rate (include range if all employees do not start at same rate): $14-$16/hr
Benefit Information: Employee Benefit information can be found on HR’s Website.
Number of Openings: 6
Start Date: January 17, 2023
Colorado State University may conduct background checks on all final candidates.