The CSU Health Network Pharmacy is seeking students to assist in the daily operation of the Pharmacy. This position serves as a Pharmacy Clerk and works under the supervision of pharmacists.
The CSU Health Network Pharmacy provides prescription medication to students, faculty, and the surrounding public community. In close conjunction with other departments of the CSU Health Network, we strive to ensure our students receive optimal healthcare in a fast, friendly, and professional environment. The Pharmacy provides services between the hours of 8:00 am - 5:30 pm Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and 9:00 to 5:30 Tuesday, providing attractive work schedules for staff.
- Pickup text messages
- Pull Return to Stocks
- Perform basic cashiering
- Order restocking, refilling stock of vials and lids, printer paper, condoms, and supplies
- Answer phone calls
- Perform nightly register closing procedures
- Empty trash and recycle
- Other duties as required
Required Experience and Skills
- One year of general work experience
- Previous cash handling experience
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent listening and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
Preferred Education, Experience, Skills
- Health and Human Sciences, Natural Sciences, or Animal Sciences Major or Minor
- Ability to work in a diverse and inclusive team environment
- Self-Reflection skills
- Problem solving skills
Information about career competencies can be found: https://career.colostate.edu/employer-resources/career-competencies/.
Conditions of Employment
- Background Check – Colorado State University may conduct background checks on final candidates.
- Pre-employment Drug Screening - successful completion for all pharmacy staff.
Expected Start Date / Work Schedule
- Expected start date is January 9, 2023.
- Based on work performance, the student may continue employment into the Fall and/or Spring semester.
- Student employees are expected to work at least 2 hours during business hours on Monday and Tuesday, but flexible the rest of the week, working a total of 6-10 hours per week.
- Hours worked may count as direct contact hours for certain health professions admission requirements
Employee benefit information can be found on HR’s Website at: https://hr.colostate.edu/current-employees/benefits/.
Student Hourly / Work-Study Applicants
This position is open to student hourly and work-study applicants. If you are a work-study applicant, you must be eligible for work-study to apply.
Hourly Pay Rate
$13.60 an hour
Number of Openings