PLACE Program Admin Assistant
· Seeking a self-motivated, multi-tasking, organized, professional student employee who possesses superior verbal and written communication skills.
· Experience in working with international students and English language learners
· May work up 15 hrs/week.
· Must be willing to work during spring 2023 semester
· Help answer daily questions from students and make sure all the information is communicated to students clearly and timely
· Help with website building and formatting
· Manage PLACE social media accounts and create posts to engage students
· Track students’ attendance and academic records
· Support two new students’ orientations in the Spring 2023
· Support program coordinator on some programming and activities
Colorado State University may conduct background checks on final candidates.
• Benefit Information: Employee benefit information can be found on HR’s Website at https://hr.colostate.edu/current-employees/benefits/
• Hourly Pay Rate: $20 per hour
• Number of Openings: One
• Start Date: January 9, 2023