RESEA001326 Research Specialist
This position is for a Research Specialist for performing and supervising comprehensive clinical assessment, including diagnostic interviews for study inclusion/exclusion, symptom-based interviews, and/or cognitive assessments for research studies on schizophrenia and psychosis risk, with a focus on working with youth at clinical high risk for psychosis.
· Conducts comprehensive clinical research assessments for clinical and neuroimaging research studies of youth at risk for psychosis
· Writes summary vignettes, participate in diagnostic consensus meetings, share feedback and recommendations with patients, families, and referring providers
· Collaborates with project coordinator, principal investigator on aspects of research study management (e.g., determination of participant eligibility, coordination of follow-up assessments)
· May also supervise clinical assessments of psychology trainees or research staff
· Possession of a masters or doctoral level degree in psychology or related field
· Experience with administering psychiatric diagnostic interviews (e.g., Structured Clinical Interview for DSM-5)
· Prefer ability to work evening and/or weekend schedules when necessary due to participant availability
· Familiarity working with standard software programs for research (e.g., MS word, Excel, Power Point)
· Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Prefer prior experience conducting research with patients and collaborating with health service providers
· Prefer prior experience working with vulnerable populations, including individuals with mental health problems, particularly serious mental health conditions such as psychosis.
· Able to work well with others including the principal investigator and other research colleagues, study staff, medical students, residents and post-doctoral fellows
Please directly apply by cutting and pasting the below link into your browser. Any applications submitted through this job website will not be considered. All interested candidates must only apply using the link below to be considered.
Or apply by visiting us at www.ncire.org and apply for RESEA0011326 Research Specialist.