Undergraduate Research Assistant
We are looking for a talented, self-motivated undergraduate research assistant to join our team. The position will begin now through summer and potentially into the next school year. A successful candidate has a desire to conduct independent research in cell-based assay development with strict adherence to all health and safety guidelines.
- Cell culturing of mammalian cells in assay format on modified culturing surfaces
- Perform fluorescent imaging of cells to ensure viability and health
- Run cell-based assay using validated methods while ensuring results are within specification
- Washing and sterilization of necessary laboratory equipment
- Perform regular maintenance and organization of the lab space
Colorado State University may conduct background checks on final candidates
Benefit Information: Employee Benefit information can be found on HR’s Website: https://hr.colostate.edu/current-employees/benefits/.