Literacy and/or Math Tutor - Beattie Elementary - WORK STUDY
Beattie Elementary (Fort Collins, CO), located 3 miles from the Lory Student Center at CSU, is looking for off-campus work-study students to serve as math/literacy tutors. This position will be approximately 10 hours per week and can work around your class schedule.
This is an off-campus work-study position; the applicant must be eligible for need-based work-study to apply.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- One-on-one or small group instruction
- Establish a rapport with students
- Communication with students' teachers regarding progress, needs, and concerns
The candidate should:
- Demonstrate professionalism, dependability, and a positive attitude
- Be energetic, enthusiastic, and an initiative-taker
- Demonstrate strong problem-solving skills
- Have content knowledge in literacy and math
- Have prior experience working with children
- This is a work-study position; must have a work-study award to apply
- For questions about work-study or eligibility, please email StudentEmployment@colostate.edu
Poudre School District will complete a background check on all selected applicants
To apply, please email Cale Whicker (email@example.com) a copy of your confirmation of 23-24 work-student award, a current resume, and a copy of your fall 2023 class schedule.
Applicants will only be considered if ALL of these items are submitted.