About this Job
The SCHOOL OF MUSIC, THEATRE, AND DANCE at Colorado State University is recognized as a distinctive program in the performing arts within the state’s land-grant university. Our state-of-the-art facility provides dance, music, and theatre students with the opportunity to work side-by-side with an outstanding faculty of internationally recognized artists, directors, designers, performers, and scholars in a highly inspiring and professional environment.
The School of Music, Theatre, and Dance empowers students to create, collaborate, innovate and inspire. Through teaching, creative artistry, research, advocacy and service, we elevate arts education.
· Serve as orchestra music librarian for Symphony Orchestra (string specialist), Symphony Orchestra (winds/brass/percussion specialist), or Concert Orchestra.
· Position requires a variable number of hours per week paid at $14.00/hour, with an average of 8 hours per week, or until the work study award is fulfilled.
- –his is a work-study position; applicant must be eligible for work-study to apply.
· The successful candidate(s) is/are responsible for organizing sheet music for Symphony Orchestra and/or Concert Orchestra and creating performer folders for each of these ensembles
· The successful candidates(s) is/are responsible for maintaining an organized collection and distribution protocol for music folders for the ensembles
· Will be responsible for copying bowings into string parts
· Will be responsible for appropriate care and distribution of rental music for the ensembles
· Will be responsible for maintaining and updating online database
· Will be responsible for photocopying parts as necessary for rehearsals and performances
· The successful candidate(s) must have instrumental ensemble experience from high school or be currently or previously enrolled in a CSU large instrumental ensemble
We are looking to hire 1 students for this position and would like the new employee to start immediately.
A background check will be required before a job offer will be made.
Student Employee Benefit information can be found on https://hr.colostate.edu/.
This is a work-study position; applicant must be eligible for work-study to apply.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
About Colorado State University - School of Music, Theatre, and Dance (1778)
Our Mission: The School of Music, Theatre, and Dance empowers students to create, collaborate, innovate and inspire. Through teaching, creative artistry, research, advocacy, and service, we elevate arts education.
1400 Remington Street, Fort Collins, Colorado 80524, United States
$14.00 Per hour
Temporary / Seasonal
250 - 1,000 employees
Performing and Fine Arts industry
UCA, 1778 Campus Delivery, Fort Collins, CO 80523-1778
(No LinkedIn Listed)
Allowed School Years
All school years and graduation dates allowed
Music Majors or Music Minors or students with large instrumental ensemble experience
Work Authorization Requirements
No US work authorization required (on-campus employment)