Student Research Assistant
- Seeking a motivated, organized, and professional student employee to assist with a variety of research duties.
- For some job duties written and verbal skills in Spanish are required.
- The job may include some interaction with animal caretakers on livestock operations.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Watching and coding animal behavior video (DP)
- Translating documents into Spanish (WC)
- Transcribing and translating audio files from research (WC, DP)
- Data entry in Excel or other similar software (DP)
- Planning for data collection (L, PA)
- Conducting focus groups with workers in Spanish (V, GC, TW, L)
- 10+ hours per week
- Superior verbal and written communication in English (V/WC)
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel (DP)
- Ability to work with groups of people that have diverse backgrounds and create an inclusive environment (TW, L, GC)
- Work independently and efficiently (L, PA)
- Ability to problem solve (PS)
- Superior verbal and written communication in Spanish (V/WC)
Benefit Information: Employee benefit information can be found on HR’s Website at https://hr.colostate.edu/current-employees/benefits/
Number of Openings: 3
Start Date: as soon as possible
Colorado State University may conduct background checks on final candidates.